Energy Management provides energy saving management of energy flows in different economic sectors for sustainable development and growth.
Scope of activity:
- Energy survey;
- Energy certification of buildings and utility networks;
- Thermal modernization of buildings and structures;
- Renewable energy;
- Energy management systems implementation.
The department has well-equipped laboratories with modern instruments and highly-qualified teachers.
- Training of certified professionals in energy efficiency certification and inspection of building utility systems;
- Enterprise internship with further employment;
- Dual education system (work and study);
- PhD studies.
Participation in international projects, conferences, internship programs
- Academic mobility to the Catholic University Leuven (Belgium);
- Affiliate program with the Nord University (Norway);
- Transborder projects with the Technical University of Kosice (Slovakia), University of Miskolc (Hungary), Technical University of Cluj Napoca (Romania).
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Duration of studies – 18 months
15 Karpatska Str, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine, 76019, tel.:+380342 50 66 11, e-mail: email@example.com
Department Chairman – Mr. Raiter Petro, D.Sc in Engineering Professor (9205)